Thank you for visiting Food Talk With Mackenzie. I launched my food blog in 2018. However I started the blog in 2016, originally as a travel/lifestyle blog for when I was studying in Australia. After continuous suggestions to create a food blog, due to how much I ate out, I finally took the leap into writing restaurant, food and drink reviews, something I always said I wanted to do when I was at school.
Since launching my blog and Instagram I have collaborated with some fantastic food and drink companies, as well as, building great relationships with restauranteurs in Halifax and West Yorkshire. I have also started writing regular reviews of restaurants and bars, in Leeds, for online magazine, Creative Tourist.
I can’t wait to continue to share the amazing food and drink gems, Yorkshire and the rest of the world has to offer. As I explore the world one dish at a time.
My CV/Experience –
- Food Writer for online magazine, Creative Tourist (Jan 2019 – Present)
- Social media/content writer for the nightclub ATIK (June 2018 – Oct 2018)
- Content Writer for University of Reading’s blog (2018 Summer Intern)
- Content Writer for student website, The Tab (Sept 2016 – July 2017)
- Content Writer for online magazine, Society 19 (Sept 2016 – July 2017)
- Social media/content writer for The Bridal Emporium, Leeds (2017 Summer Intern)